Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time The Way I Roll

When I got home and took a look at my ITunes library, I saw a bunch more, such that I thought I'd just go ahead and go fullbore on the thing, skipping of course the five I'd mentioned in the previous post. . . . .
 
 
 10.Blue Cheer - "Summertime Blues"
  9.
The Pixies - "Distance Equals Rate Times Time"
  8.
Emerson Lake & Palmer - "A Time And A Place"
  7.
INXS - "Good + Bad Times"
  6.
Led Zeppelin - "In My Time Of Dying"
  5.
The Dismemberment Plan - "Time Bomb"
  4.
Atheist - "Piece of Time"
  3.
Neil Young - "Time Fades Away "
  2.
Sonic Youth - "I Love Her All The Time"
  1.
The Yardbirds - "Happenings Ten Years Time Ago"
 
 
 


The list as an iMix at Itunes, you can quickly preview and/or buy all songs, except for "Time Fades Away," not being sold by Apple Corp, probably due to some cussed perversity of Young's. So that one's here

No comments: