Friday, March 4, 2011

Music-Related Comments Elsewhere: Jon Anderson's 'Stash

Jon + Anderson + 'Stash
This is what I love about my Last FM software: I could be fiddling with my baseball cards with the iTunes open, and "Solid Space" from Olias of Sunhillow could randomly come on and all of a sudden I'll have this window opened for me with this seriously badass photo that I'd never before in my life even imagined the existence of, our favorite cosmic-minded domineering prog-rock man as a young dude experimenting with the mustachioed look, as a way to win friends and influence spacy-headed prog-people.

It's the kind of thing that would inspire me to write something like

The 'stash is a good look for Mr. Anderson, shoulda stayed with it, makes him look like he coulda been in Bad Company or something . . . . .

And I bet you all agree.

4 comments:

TAD said...

R: Well, yeah, he does look a little more serious, more ROCKIN', if you will....

Brad Fallon said...

Happy Birthday Jon Anderson. What's your Jon Anderson song of the day?

free mp3 songs download said...

Who'd win between Jon Jones and Anderson Silva--minus the weight difference?

eb 5 visa said...

one thing that can possibly get you in supporting UK music?