Saturday, July 30, 2011

La Historia: The Tumblr

So I started a Tumblr blog Friday. I wanted to send a link to my Sonic Youth piece to a dude who I follow on Tumblr, and their system told me I had to register with them if I wished to send a message.

So what the fuck, right? Pictures and snippets will go there, longer pieces will continue to be placed here. So during any future post-lapses, you can always head over there and see if I've posted anything that-away.

Take a look now if you'd like.

I also created a little sidebar section here to hold a link to the Tumblr and Astroland and a few other blogs I visit. It's really long overdue that I link back to TAD and Mr. Crabb. The "Site-Specific" title is a nod to the Earth "song," natch.

That is all.

4 comments:

TAD said...

R: Hey, I really like the Tumblr -- it's quick & punchy & funny. I can't B funny in that small a space. Oh, & 4 Ghod's sake feel free 2 post more women-guitarist photos....
& thanx 4 the link....

TAD said...

R: Since I don't have a Tumblr account of my own(& am not sure I'd know what 2 do with 1), I havta ask this question here:
Is Debbie Harry not wearing underwear in that photo of her you posted...?
Still loving the Tumblr, & NOT just because of THIS picture....

rastronomicals said...

Yeah, I'm thinking that's just Debbie . . .

TAD said...

STILL loving the Tumblr, & NOT just Bcos you're posting pics of David Sancious/Tone and Caravan.... It also looks like you're getting a lotta responses, which has gotta B a Good Thing....